With the arrival of the warmer days, we all want to look splendid. In view of the upcoming summer holidays, if you want to wear the swimsuit as never before, we recommend that you pay attention to the following article we will tell you what the best diets to lose weight are.
Diets to lose weight: what are the most effective?
To be able to lose weight is not only very important to carry a balanced diet, but also to exercise and drink lots of water. Most people have a hard time losing weight when they do not have a detailed menu with what they can and cannot eat. In each season they appear “new” diets but, of course, not all are healthy or suitable for anyone.
It is necessary to remember the following maxim: “the food must be varied, moderate and balanced”. By following this precept it is easier to obtain lasting results.
Do you want to know what the best weight loss diets are without neglecting your health? Here’s how:
1. Mayo Clinic Diet
It is one of the best medical centers in the world, known for its research. It provides us with a very interesting meal plan to lose weight in an organic and natural way.
You may also like to read: Are you thinking about starting a new year diet? Record these tricks so you do not miss the attempt
This diet does not eliminate any nutrients but puts the first intake of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. The initial phase of the diet lasts 2 weeks and during that time you can lose up to 4 kilos.
An example of a daily menu (of 1200 calories) includes:
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt and 1 fruit.
- Lunch: Pasta salad with tuna, carrot, and zucchini with 1 orange.
- Dinner: ⅓ pizza with cheese and salad with tomato, onion, and mushrooms.
- The appetizer between meals is 1 apple.
2. Chinese Diet
- It is recommended for those people who not only want to lose weight but also need to replenish their energy.
- It should be done one week per month and is based on the balance between yin and yang.
- It combines foods according to the five elements: earth (sweet), fire (bitter), wood (sour), metal (spicy) and water (salty).
An example of a daily menu of this diet is the following:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee or tea with 3 slices of brown bread with butter.
- Lunch: 1 glass of carrot juice with olive oil, 150 grams of fish or lean chicken, 1 handful of almonds and 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
- Dinner: Salad of raw vegetables, 150 grams of steamed fish with tofu and 1 cup of sugarless tea.
3. Mediterranean diet
People living in the vicinity of the Mediterranean Sea should be able to take this diet without problems, as all ingredients and food are available in the market.
It is very easy to follow and has many benefits, such as reducing the risk of myocardial infarction.
The daily menu of the Mediterranean diet includes:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee with milk, 1 cup of natural orange juice and 1 slice of bread with olive oil.
- Appetizer: 1 fruit.
- Lunch: Stewed lentils, meatballs with carrots and peas and strawberries with cream.
- Snack: Fresh cheese with honey.
- Dinner: Mixed salad, baked fish with potatoes and 1 Greek yogurt.
4. DASH Diet
While this eating plan was created for people with high blood pressure (the “food focus to stop hypertension”), over time they have realized that it also serves to lose weight.
It is very varied and raw intake of vegetables, fruits, and dairy skim. In second place are cereals, meats, and legumes.
Refined sugars, saturated fats, and carbohydrates are prohibited.
- Breakfast: 1 green tea and 1 bread sandwich with turkey and tomato.
- Half Morning: 3 slices of pineapple.
- Food: Lettuce salad and 1 roast pork loin steak with beans and brown rice.
- Snack: Carrot Sticks
- Dinner: Pasta with mussels and natural tomato and 1 gelatin without sugar.
5. Green Diet
If you love vegetables and now it’s hotter you just want juices and salads, this is your diet. Take it out for two consecutive weeks and you will see the results.
It is called “green” because it is composed of many vegetables. In addition to serving to lose weight is detoxifying (perfect for eliminating accumulated fats in the winter).
- Breakfast: 1 orange juice with 1 slice of whole wheat bread with skim cheese
- Half morning: 1 fruit or 1 cup of skim milk with cornflakes
- Lunch: Vegetable broth, a small steak, a bowl of vegetable salad and 1 piece of fruit.
- Snack: 1 orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread with cottage cheese.
- Dinner: 1 chard omelet, fresh salad, and applesauce.
Here you can get more information in this blog great depression facts.